Kraftwerk - Minneapolis 2015


My 4th time seeing my all-time favorite band ever, Kraftwerk. I had seen them in Chicago in 1998 and 2005, and at The Myth nightclub in a Minneapolis suburb in 2008. This was the first time witnessing the 3-D show and it was pretty impressive. I traded my co-conspirator in The Trapezoids a bunch of vinyl for a $90 ticket in the balcony as at the time I was drinking air and eating dirt I was so broke.  As fate would have it I just happened to have my Zoom H2 along with me that just happened to have a fresh set of batteries and an empty SD card. Also, conveniently, the seat next to me was empty and I was able to use it to store my jacket that had the recorder in it. Apparently when I set my jacket on the seat it just happened to start recording (COMPLETELY accidentally of course!). Lo and behold a surreptitious recording of the night's festivities.  A few days after the show I posted the accidental recording on the earlier version of this blog, but took it down shortly after. However, the person that is in charge of the Technopop 2000 Kraftwerk Archive had grabbed it and added it to their collection.

So here 'tis, via the Technopop 2000 youtube channel, for your entertainment and educational use.


Northrup Auditorium's event page

Twin Cities Media review (and also the source of the photos used above)


  1. Numbers
    Play Video
  2. Computer World
    Play Video
  3. Play Video
  4. Computer Love
    Play Video
  5. Pocket Calculator
    Play Video
  6. Metropolis
    Play Video
  7. The Man-Machine
    Play Video
  8. Spacelab
    Play Video
  9. The Model
    Play Video
  10. Neon Lights
    Play Video
  11. Autobahn
    Play Video
  12. Airwaves
    Play Video
  13. Intermission
    Play Video
  14. News
    Play Video
  15. Geiger Counter
    Play Video
  16. Radioactivity
    (Fukushima Version)
    Play Video
  17. Electric Café
    Play Video
  18. Tour de France 1983
    Play Video
  19. Tour de France Étape 1
    Play Video
  20. Tour de France Étape 2
    Play Video
  21. Trans-Europe Express
    Play Video
  22. Metal on Metal
    Play Video
  23. Abzugideo
  24. The Robots
    Play Video
  25. Aéro Dynamik
    Play Video
  26. Planet of Visions
    Play Video
  27. Boing Boom Tschak
    Play Video
  28. Techno Pop
    Play Video
  29. Musique Non Stop


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The half-a-time I saw The Damned

There's some Talk Talk of a band called The Psychedelic Furs

Siouxsie & The Banshees Minneapolis 1986